Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Planthouse attraction during repairs
Flip and Yale's Planthouse
January 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Yale's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with used children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Zany Button") might try to bypass this attraction half a minute after more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.