Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Planthouse attraction, April 7, 1992, 2:19 p.m.
Flip and Yale's Planthouse
February 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Yale's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Contains antique effects.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.