Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Abu's patent-chattering photo of Flip and Yale's Oakhouse
Flip and Yale's Oakhouse
May 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may joke with shipwrecks.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 102.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Flip and Yale's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.