Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Flip and Yale's Oakhouse
December 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve daisies.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.