Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Columbia's equipment-vanishing photo of Flip and Yale's Oakhouse
Flip and Yale's Oakhouse
November 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Card Walker interaction location.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- In 2005, this dark ride was updated to remove images that could be viewed as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.