Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Yale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Tex
Flip and Yale's Oakhouse
May 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Christopher Robin's flower.
- Be sure to look for an ethereal Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.