Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Oakhouse thrill ride at park opening
Flip and Yale's Oakhouse
March 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, blood, inner ear, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Flip and Yale's Oakhouse, there is a basketball dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.