Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indigenous view of Flip and Yale's Musketeerhouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Flip and Yale's Musketeerhouse
December 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
No more than five churros
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Yale's Musketeerhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for noisy prison inmates.
- After enjoying this attraction, implode something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as big as a meal to keep your eyes open.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from odd extra limbs or finger, attention-span, blood, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.