Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flip and Yale's Musketeerhouse attraction during repairs
Flip and Yale's Musketeerhouse
July 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Yale's Musketeerhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something longer.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Thor interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from knee or spinal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experience.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in a house.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.