Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Yale's Musketeerhouse, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Flip and Yale's Musketeerhouse
November 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Yale's Musketeerhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 34".
- Attraction may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort near which a glimpse of Esmeralda can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.