Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Flip and Whale's Treetent
September 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
16 minutes (or 28 minutes by motorcar)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Whale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo area.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.