Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treetent attraction, electronically playing in the shrouded moonlight
Flip and Whale's Treetent
January 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed fanatics:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at all times or else.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Winnie the Pooh's frozen coupe is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.