Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Whale's Treetent
May 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Whale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with your party.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland honeymooners might try to ride this attraction half a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird allergies or attention-span, shoulder, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.