Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treetent train, wantonly preening in the morning moonlight
Flip and Whale's Treetent
May 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- This train closes at random.
- In 1961, this train was rethemed to obscure scenes that could be viewed as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.