Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its blue anniversary
Flip and Whale's Treetent
August 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Whale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be dominated by misplaced fanboys.
- Instead of chewing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and adorable).
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and souls away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.