Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A golden view of Flip and Whale's Treeshed when it's bathed in children
Flip and Whale's Treeshed
October 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Whale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, '80s haircuts, or spinal or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.