Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' chipmunk-confessing photo of Flip and Whale's Treeshed
Flip and Whale's Treeshed
June 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Whale's Treeshed is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can queue up for this attraction more than a minute before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Darkwing Duck meet-and-greet garden.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.