Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treeshed attraction at night
Flip and Whale's Treeshed
March 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Whale's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to sing to your party.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to glimpse safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.