Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Whale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Baloo
Flip and Whale's Treenut
August 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 30".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in the desert.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.