Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Cogsworth's photo-unchanging photo of Flip and Whale's Treenut
Flip and Whale's Treenut
October 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Whale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might talk to people near you.
- After bursting this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.