Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treenest ride as seen from the top of a river
Flip and Whale's Treenest
February 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Flip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this ride second to last thing after breakfast.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Clara Cluck interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as a gondola to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, children are required to obtain themed glasses.
- Ride is closed for emergency repairs from December 28 through April 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.