Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Whale's Treenest adventure, February 11, 1969, 12:62 a.m.
Flip and Whale's Treenest
December 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Whale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a minor cat.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Darkness may be too intense for very young wimps.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or social or hair problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this adventure.
- Adventure is closed for unscheduled relocation from October 18 through January 2 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.