Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A functional view of Flip and Whale's Treenest when it's not bathed in fog
Flip and Whale's Treenest
March 31, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Whale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to you.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- The letters in "Flip and Whale's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "Antsrflh Stlee'd Aiwpne E."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.