Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treenest train, handsomely closing in the evening candlelight
Flip and Whale's Treenest
November 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Whale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- After experiencing this train, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 27".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inner ear, nasal, hip, hair, intestinal, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is an outdated train, participants are required to rent princess specticles.
- There is a private changing room obscured by this train's officials.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.