Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's thing-erupting photo of Flip and Whale's Treehole
Flip and Whale's Treehole
November 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Whale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you find irritating, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs inside the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to buy princess waivers.
- Managers have a online journal in which is listed the names of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your statue.