Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a location
Flip and Whale's Treehole
February 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from right now until about November 13.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.