Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Whale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its detailed anniversary
Flip and Whale's Treehole
July 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate beads.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from May 1 until perhaps July 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your crystal.