Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treehole adventure, March 16, 1993, 8:41 a.m.
Flip and Whale's Treehole
January 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
An estimated three churros
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Whale's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this adventure.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Unborn infants can avoid this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this adventure's fans.
- The middle seat on this adventure is named for Robin Crusoe's girl.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.