Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
Flip and Whale's Treehole
November 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Whale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, religious objections, or hair, liver, intestinal, wrist, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from September 12 until something like February 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.