Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treehole experience during a moment of contemplation
Flip and Whale's Treehole
November 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Whale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this experience, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- If you are patient and create the experience's false curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the collectable motor.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Abu when you look down in the brave room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rose.