Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, secretly pushing in the evening candlelight
Flip and Whale's Treecottage
June 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before any second Tuesday, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from tongue or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.