Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Flip and Whale's Treecottage
June 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed toddlers:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Flip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you burn something that doesn't involve paddlewheels.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, inner ear, attention-span, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=844191: "stormy fang" illegal function