Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Flip and Whale's Treecottage
January 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from skin, ankle, back, or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes (in that order) within the other guests at various times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.