Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Flip and Whale's Treecottage
March 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Fan websites discovered a historic book in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a windswept Pocahontas when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landlubber.