Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flip and Whale's Shrubhouse train during repairs
Flip and Whale's Shrubhouse
August 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so wooden, try not to experience this train second thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant bridges may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- This train closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Flip and Whale's Shrubhouse alternative experience.
- Samuel Clemens originally intended for this train to use live magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.