Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Oakhouse experience as seen from the top of the exposition
Flip and Whale's Oakhouse
November 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider haunting this experience.
- After going on this experience, your kids will want to monitor something less magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from car sickness or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bean.