Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Flip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, universally encircling in the shrouded sunlight
Flip and Whale's Oakhouse
May 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and wearing heads).
- Maximum height 62".
- Pilot must be at least 40" tall.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.