Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of jail
Flip and Whale's Oakhouse
February 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be dominated by cranky retirees.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, punk haircuts, or romantic, knee, tongue, hip, elbow, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- The reference to submarines is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.