Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Flip and Wale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Flip and Wale's Treeshed
June 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Wale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo location.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and stubborn).
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.