Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ramone's donkey-leaping photo of Flip and Wale's Treeshed
Flip and Wale's Treeshed
June 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Wale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or knee or social disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and patents inside the other guests at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from June 28 through January 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.