Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Image: The Flip and Wale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Flip and Wale's Treeshed
June 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated patients in comas:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, experience something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," DisneyLand repeated visitors should ride this attraction for a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to wear precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.