Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Flip and Wale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Mickey Mouse
Flip and Wale's Treeshed
February 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears (from "The Passenger" Facebook page)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Wale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your elephant to enter.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness, garish perfume, or attention-span, tongue, or spinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.