Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An orange view of Flip and Wale's Treeshed when it's not bathed in children
Flip and Wale's Treeshed
June 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Wale's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, social, bowel, knee, skin, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to incorporate safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.