Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flip and Wale's Treeshed
April 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Flip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum IQ 120.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The letters in "Flip and Wale's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "D' I Nflasrthaews Deelpe."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.