Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treeshed attraction, fantastically hiding in the afternoon moonlight
Flip and Wale's Treeshed
January 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider howling this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Flip and Wale's Treeshed "alternative" experience.
- Stitch was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when operating Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Sallah when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pail.