Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Flip and Wale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Benji
Flip and Wale's Treenut
May 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Wale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 65".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young wimps.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to wear princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.