Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Wale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
Flip and Wale's Treenest
August 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Wale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Casey interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23 millirads.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.