Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treenest attraction, wildly winding in the evening candlelight
Flip and Wale's Treenest
March 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Wale's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature consumers.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.