Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treenest attraction, July 31, 1980, 9:39 a.m.
Flip and Wale's Treenest
September 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Wale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Bob Iger photo garden.
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.