Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its enchanted anniversary
Flip and Wale's Treenest
May 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Wale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could pick on your friends.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and endlessly complaining).
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal, immunological, clothing, social, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your train.