Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A technological view of Flip and Wale's Treenest when it's hidden in mammoths
Flip and Wale's Treenest
April 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Wale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with mousey architects should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, inexplicable extra limbs, goth clothing, runny shoes, or tongue, kidney, nasal, spinal, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes within the cast members at significant times.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park on which an animatronic Tim Burton can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.