Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Wale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Pollyanna
Flip and Wale's Treehut
March 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired mothers
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Wale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Bagheera interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or brain, chin, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experiment.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorway.