Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Flip and Wale's Treehut
October 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Wale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to frame this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or skin, kidney, tongue, wrist, or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pianist.