Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An authentic view of Flip and Wale's Treehut when it's shrounded in children
Flip and Wale's Treehut
August 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Wale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.