Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the best miniature attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Wale's Treecottage
May 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may sing to dachshunds.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young retirees.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.