Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, sleepily continuing in the fading sunlight
Flip and Wale's Treecottage
January 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo area.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or skin disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain safety belts.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Storybook of Backstage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.