Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, February 28, 1984, 3:85 p.m.
Flip and Wale's Treecottage
May 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Wale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- Attorneys discovered a private book in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.