Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Flip and Wale's Treecottage
March 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Wale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something that doesn't involve whales.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and being carried).
- Must be at least 21" tall and 30 years old to ride on Shark Week.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.