Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Flip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, magically pleasing in the morning sunlight
Flip and Wale's Treecabin
January 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Wale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve pelicans.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at various times.
- Synchronized with a 1988 repainting, new art was reworked in the entrance area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.