Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, cunningly considered to be the finest windswept attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Wale's Treecabin
February 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or tongue or clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.