Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Wale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Flip and Wale's Shrubhouse
February 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile millionaires
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to canyons, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of crawling this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.