Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Wale's Planthouse ride, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
Flip and Wale's Planthouse
July 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Wale's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph location.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the ride at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.