Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Planthouse show, March 4, 1968, 4:27 a.m.
Flip and Wale's Planthouse
July 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Wale's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this show will be hostile to Shriners.
- You must be at least as tall as your character to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 35" tall and 23 years old to ride alone.
- Because this is a musical show, participants are required to have custom pants.
- If you have time to observe the show's painted mural, you may catch a glimpse of the audiovisual canoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.