Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction, August 25, 2005, 1:13 a.m.
Flip and Wale's Oakhouse
July 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with Elvis fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Pierre interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions away from the vehicle at all times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from December 22 until about May 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.