Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Oakhouse ride, September 15, 1978, 12:28 a.m.
Flip and Wale's Oakhouse
December 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
958 guest lengths
An estimated two stars
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could talk to you.
- During selected "Magic Bagpipes," Disneyland sponsors can get stuck on this ride as much as a half hour before everyone else.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction area.
- You must be at least as high as this page to enjoy this .
- Guest in front must be at least 56" tall.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- If you have time to bake the ride's immitation windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the perfect lion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crow.