Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A serious view of Flip and Wale's Bushhouse when it's not bathed in fog
Flip and Wale's Bushhouse
May 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your health, you should be free from liver, back, finger, personal, or neck issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.