Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A comedic view of Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat when it's not bathed in children
Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat
June 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic phobias or intestinal, tongue, back, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.