Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat attraction as seen from the top of a star
Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat
October 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners will want to forget about this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Chez 77 dining room -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.