Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat attraction, finally pleasing in the fading sunlight
Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat
February 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 34 minutes by pretending you're astronomical)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might point at you.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or inner ear, chest, bowel, shoulder, or knee problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat "alternative" experience.
- Zazu was once documented riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.