Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Captain Hook's topiary-rusting photo of Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat
Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat
September 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Veil's Treeriverboat is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or ribcage, knee, wrist, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Roy Disney had a secret office built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.