Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hidden view of Flip and Veil's Treehut when it's bathed in boys
Flip and Veil's Treehut
February 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Veil's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs (in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.