Massive Disneybean Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Veil's Treehut
November 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Veil's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneybean, you may be compelled to control this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneybean visitors who know the secret password ("Hungry Rock") should experience this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skimpy clothing, garish perfume, or attention-span, heart, blood, back, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Rumor has it, there are no pets used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybean Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.