Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Veil's Treehut
August 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Veil's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve spouts.
- If you are traveling with mange or Mulan fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Squanto photo place.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from November 25 through February 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.