Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's willow-prancing photo of Flip and Veil's Treehut
Flip and Veil's Treehut
October 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Veil's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.