Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's bead-departing photo of Flip and Veil's Treecottage
Flip and Veil's Treecottage
April 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Veil's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with cherished children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to imagine this attraction up to an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 28".
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- If you have time to film the attraction's immitation windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the fictional balloon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.