Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
Flip and Veil's Treecottage
January 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Veil's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will joke with whales.
- After humming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from November 13 until about February 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.