Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Veil's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Bobby
Flip and Veil's Treecottage
May 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Veil's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something shorter.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.