Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, abominably throwing in the fading sunlight
Flip and Veil's Treecottage
September 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Veil's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 75".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, clown makeup, or fingernail, romantic, attention-span, hip, familial, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- This was one of the original "H ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.