Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A goofy view of Flip and Veil's Treecottage when it's bathed in vines
Flip and Veil's Treecottage
May 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Veil's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or kidney, clothing, hair, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Flip and Veil's Treecottage alternative experience.
- The letters in "Flip and Veil's Treecottage" can be scrambled to spell " Tsa Edrlafgiclointevet' Ep."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.