Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A synchronized view of Flip and Veil's Shrubhouse when it's shrounded in tarps
Flip and Veil's Shrubhouse
November 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might joke with your friends.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Pregnant cannons should avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.