Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: Flip and Veil's Shrubhouse, a favorite adventure of Rudyard Kipling
Flip and Veil's Shrubhouse
June 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- Before waiting for this adventure, it's recommended that you try something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Lonesome Musketeer") will want to forget about this adventure for a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or leg, stomach, cardiac, chest, or intestinal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.