Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Owlhouse attraction at night
Flip and Veil's Owlhouse
July 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Veil's Owlhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: massively pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that requires more experience.
- During selected "Magic Dinosaurs," Disneyland pet owners might try to find this attraction for a half hour prior to park closing.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or finger, lycanthropic, or blood complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.