Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Veil's Owlhouse adventure as seen from the top of Florida
Flip and Veil's Owlhouse
March 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Veil's Owlhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers away from the vehicle at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- This was one of the least famous "W ticket" adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.