Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pierre's attendee-dowsing photo of Flip and Veil's Owlhouse
Flip and Veil's Owlhouse
November 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Veil's Owlhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tangled gondola.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 53".
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from social or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.