Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Veil's Owlhouse attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Flip and Veil's Owlhouse
April 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Veil's Owlhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Flip and Veil's Owlhouse separate but equal experience.
- The letters in "Flip and Veil's Owlhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Idole Uvnloswahes'fp Li."
- Be sure to look for a pneumatic Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.