Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Doorhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its creepy anniversary
Flip and Veil's Doorhouse
July 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Veil's Doorhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to run to this attraction less than a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Annette Funicello photo place.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.