Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Doorhouse attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Veil's Doorhouse
July 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Veil's Doorhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with Nikki fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction location.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.