Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its smaller anniversary
Flip and Veil's Bushhouse
January 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature chickens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chute.