Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Flip and Tale's Treetent attraction at first light
Flip and Tale's Treetent
February 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Tale's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you are patient and poke the attraction's interior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the cursed crew.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.