Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tale's Treetent attraction at dusk
Flip and Tale's Treetent
September 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can enjoy this attraction up to an hour before its opening.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or kidney or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's false façade, you may lose sight of the orange engine.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.