Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tale's Treetent train, stalwartly considered to be the premier charming train at Disneyland
Flip and Tale's Treetent
March 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Tale's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to talk to people near you.
- Before tempting this train, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland BFFs are able to visualize this train up to an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the train at various times.
- Because this is an interactive train, viewers are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.