Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's human-sneaking photo of Flip and Tale's Treenest
Flip and Tale's Treenest
May 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Tale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from wrist or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In 1960, this attraction was rethemed to remove images that could be viewed as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.