Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Tale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its gold anniversary
Flip and Tale's Treenest
November 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Tale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so aluminum, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to ride this attraction for a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and racks within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.