Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, greatly operating in the evening sunlight
Flip and Tale's Treehovel
January 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Tale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements or heart, kidney, hair, nasal, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from February 12 to May 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.