Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Tale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Flip and Tale's Treehovel
December 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs (in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Some people say that this attraction is possessed by the stylish ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.