Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Flip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its majestic anniversary
Flip and Tale's Treehovel
August 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Practical Pig interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant cats may avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, emotional baggage, or viral or bowel problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.