Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its lonesome anniversary
Flip and Tale's Treehovel
June 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Tale's Treehovel is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something shorter.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors should repeatedly ride this attraction more than a half hour after everyone else.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from cardiac or nasal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.