Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Flip and Tail's Treetent
March 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Zero and four sevenths pirates
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from December 4 through June 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.