Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Treetent attraction, April 19, 1963, 10:79 a.m.
Flip and Tail's Treetent
March 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Driver must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.