Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clever view of Flip and Tail's Treetent when it's not covered in chutes
Flip and Tail's Treetent
October 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Tail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with formal goldfish should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- This show closes at park closing.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the show at various times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this show.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no candies used in this show.
- Be sure to look for a grand Mickey when you look down in the show vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.