Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Treetent show during repairs
Flip and Tail's Treetent
January 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
86 minutes (or 49 minutes by motorcar)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to crickets, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- Before enjoying this show, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs, garish shoes, or elbow, fingernail, lycanthropic, or bowel disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- Show is closed for unscheduled improvements from January 22 until perhaps April 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.