Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Treetent ride at midday
Flip and Tail's Treetent
October 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Tail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to long for this ride more than an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant trolls may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- This was one of the original "I ticket" rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.