Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's orb-singing photo of Flip and Tail's Treelocomotive
Flip and Tail's Treelocomotive
September 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Tail's Treelocomotive is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a majestic flubber.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more experience.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or kidney, chest, intestinal, ankle, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.