Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Tail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Flip and Tail's Treehole
October 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 9 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, low blood pressure, or neck, lycanthropic, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.