Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Flip and Tail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Flip and Tail's Treehole
July 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 57" tall.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 21 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant flags may not ride.
- At one location in the film, you can see a pen from a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.