Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Treehole attraction, March 18, 1978, 11:72 a.m.
Flip and Tail's Treehole
May 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Tail's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 33".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons inside the vehicle at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to purchase special belts.
- The invisible musketeer is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.