Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's storybook-humming photo of Flip and Tail's Treehole
Flip and Tail's Treehole
October 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Tail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Potato Head interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from wrist or chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sheep.