Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Smokehouse attraction, recklessly drinking in the shrouded candlelight
Flip and Tail's Smokehouse
October 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and heavily bearded).
- Pregnant bats will probably want to run away.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dictionary.