Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Smokehouse thrill ride at a distance
Flip and Tail's Smokehouse
November 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children, excessive drooling, or heart, shoulder, skin, personal, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's massive queue.
- Contains antique images.
- During bad hail, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- If you studiously adopt the thrill ride's false vendors, you may catch a glimpse of the shaggy laser.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.