Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Pictured: A shadowy view of Flip and Tail's Planthouse when it's not shrounded in children
Flip and Tail's Planthouse
November 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Tail's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and dragons away from the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.