Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Planthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flip and Tail's Planthouse
March 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Tail's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, clown makeup, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic images.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.