Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Flip and Tail's Planthouse when it's not shrounded in tarps
Flip and Tail's Planthouse
March 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Tail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tearful).
- Special effects may be too boring for young children.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- This is the only attraction in this location near which a tribute to Wally Boag can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.