Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Planthouse attraction at park opening
Flip and Tail's Planthouse
September 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nine mice (by Tony Baxter)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom chutes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.