Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Tail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Flip and Tail's Oakhouse
October 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction area.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to buy safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=723601: "empty pollutant" illogical operator . Flushing database.