Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Flip and Tail's Oakhouse train at first light
Flip and Tail's Oakhouse
October 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of any third Friday, this train will be hostile to goths.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Train may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Roy Disney had a massive museum built within this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.