Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its round anniversary
Flip and Tail's Bushhouse
October 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to critique you.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists can ride this attraction more than a half hour before park closing.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1906 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.