Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Flip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Flip and Tail's Bushhouse
June 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and splash.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more exciting.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to long for this attraction up to a minute preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Flip and Tail's Bushhouse separate but equal experience.
- Roy Disney had a massive home hidden next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.