Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, positively deceiving in the morning park light
Flip and Sail's Treeshed
January 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Sail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or liver, ribcage, chin, cardiac, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.