Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A medieval view of Flip and Sail's Treeshed when it's not inundated in children
Flip and Sail's Treeshed
June 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry before dinner.
- After going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toboggan.