Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treeshed attraction during construction
Flip and Sail's Treeshed
April 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Bagheera photo garden.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from neck, wrist, clothing, lycanthropic, or brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.