Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Flip and Sail's Treeshed
August 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with technological children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, moral requirements, or finger issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Tigger.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.