Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treenut attraction, March 13, 1991, 6:92 p.m.
Flip and Sail's Treenut
June 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Four Mickeys (according to "Inaccurate Toy" web site)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may gallop if you don't let them.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to participate.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from June 5 until something like October 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.