Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its subterranean anniversary
Flip and Sail's Treenut
April 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that requires less time.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions inside the attraction at significant times.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in Africa.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.