Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Flip and Sail's Treenut
October 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four stars (from Tramp)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fear of wide-open spaces, or bowel, chin, or hair disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.