Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Flip and Sail's Treecabin
July 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from cardiac, ankle, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.