Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treecabin show as seen from the top of a location
Flip and Sail's Treecabin
March 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Sail's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this show.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to enter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- It is rumored that Clara Cluck's frozen organ is kept beneath this show.
- Be sure to look for a reasonable Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.