Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Sail's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Flip and Sail's Smokehouse
October 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Greater than X teacups
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient John Carter meet-and-greet place.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, moral objections, inexplicable allergies, or spinal, intestinal, immunological, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.