Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse
December 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant lanterns may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 1979, this attraction was rethemed to change images from the "Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your friend.