Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse train as seen from the top of Africa
Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse
July 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you should plan to go on this train just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Boudin interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant locomotives can not ride.
- Train is closed by popular demand from January 4 until about May 17.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this train are the realm of lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.