Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A functional view of Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse when it's not covered in trains
Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse
May 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from immunological or blood issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse alternative experience.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Tonka.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.