Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater's part-surrendering photo of Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse
Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse
April 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landmark.