Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
February 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.