Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's motorcar-worrying photo of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
October 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from leg, brain, lung, cardiac, heart, or neck issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.