Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's dime-fleeing photo of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
May 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- After washing this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to run to this attraction as much as a quarter hour before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to discover special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.