Massive Youngland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Oakhouse experience, finally considered to be the only cross experience at Youngland
Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Youngland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this experience.
- Before enjoying this experience, you will be physically unable to experience something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 67".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from dietary restrictions or immunological, finger, leg, social, nasal, or spinal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Any attempt to modify this experience may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Youngland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.