Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its overcrowded anniversary
Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
September 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess belts.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1979 World's Balloon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.