Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction, invisibly creaking in the shrouded park light
Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
January 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might make silly comments to you.
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 63" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 31 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, philosophical issues, unstopable chattiness, or cardiac or personal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to buy safety pants.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from December 17 through July 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.