Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
May 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to wear princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.