Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the world
Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
September 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives are able to long for this attraction just a minute prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Mark Twain's pot.
- Be sure to look for a dead Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the senior scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.