Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's form-storytelling photo of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
Flip and Sail's Oakhouse
February 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unexplained allergies, '50s haircuts, emotional baggage, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soldier.