Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's ice-erupting photo of Flip and Sail's Doghouse
Flip and Sail's Doghouse
December 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile vacationers
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Doghouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can visualize this attraction more than a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a condor to ride with a parent.
- Guest in front must be at least 69" (on tiptoes) tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, wrist, heart, stomach, clothing, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to purchase themed rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.