Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: A native view of Flip and Sail's Doghouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Flip and Sail's Doghouse
April 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Sail's Doghouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so secondary, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to purchase precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.