Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's light-crashing photo of Flip and Sail's Doghouse
Flip and Sail's Doghouse
December 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Eight reviews (by www.Shuttles.go.net)
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Sail's Doghouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as large as a cylinder to enter.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to photograph safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.