Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Cheetahhouse attraction at dusk
Flip and Sail's Cheetahhouse
September 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Sail's Cheetahhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Rumor has it, there are no Americans used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.