Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treenut attraction at park closing
Flip and Rail's Treenut
October 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Rail's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and tipping generously).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.