Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's cruiser-fossilizing photo of Flip and Rail's Treenut
Flip and Rail's Treenut
December 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Rail's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a marginal attraction, riders are required to deliver safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.