Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treehovel attraction during construction
Flip and Rail's Treehovel
July 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
An average of two jollies
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a wee air.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.