Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Flip and Rail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
Flip and Rail's Treehovel
May 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders can't imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- Minimum height 30".
- Oldest guest must be at least 70 bushels tall.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.