Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lightweight view of Flip and Rail's Treehovel when it's not shrounded in badgers
Flip and Rail's Treehovel
May 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.