Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treehovel thrill ride, hesitantly hiding in the morning sunlight
Flip and Rail's Treehovel
January 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might pick on people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Syndrome originally intended for this thrill ride to feature live navigators.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.