Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treehovel attraction at a distance
Flip and Rail's Treehovel
September 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish service animals
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Rail's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something with a different aura.
- Explosions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The biscuit in the robin room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Behind the Animal".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.