Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its cross anniversary
Flip and Rail's Treehole
April 6, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Rail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, cast members might sing to people near you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to find this attraction up to a moment preceeding its closing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to participate.
- Driver must be at least 71" tall.
- No food or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.