Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Rail's Treehole attraction, February 10, 1958, 3:28 a.m.
Flip and Rail's Treehole
January 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Rail's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a manual toon.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 46".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In 1965, this attraction was rethemed to add additional characters from the high-grossing "Flip and Rail's Treehole" movie.
- Be sure to look for a wondrous Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.