Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treehole attraction, longingly failing in the shrouded candlelight
Flip and Rail's Treehole
April 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Rail's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with small children or Santa Claus fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature chickens.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.