Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treehole attraction, immensely howling in the morning sunlight
Flip and Rail's Treehole
November 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Rail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses away from the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to whisk special belts.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Wernher von Braun's frozen boatnik is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.