Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treehole attraction during repairs
Flip and Rail's Treehole
July 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Rail's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to go on.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts, trendy clothing, or attention-span, brain, knee, liver, or neck problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.