Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A senior view of Flip and Rail's Treecottage when it's not hidden in darkness
Flip and Rail's Treecottage
June 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 82.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your honey.