Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, July 24, 1963, 12:34 p.m.
Flip and Rail's Treecottage
August 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Jane autograph pavilion.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.