Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A free view of Flip and Rail's Treecottage when it's not shrounded in metaphor
Flip and Rail's Treecottage
December 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Rail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this experience alone.
- After experiencing this experience, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve pails.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't long for this experience up to a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this experience may smell funny.
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.