Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treecottage attraction during construction
Flip and Rail's Treecottage
September 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a youth to enter.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and opinions within the vehicle at various times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.