Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treecottage train, accidentally bankrupting in the fading moonlight
Flip and Rail's Treecottage
January 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with good motors should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 62" (without stilts).
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious train, riders are required to know special specticles.
- Train is closed for unforseen repairs from yesterday to June 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.