Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Flip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, astonishingly descending in the fading sunlight
Flip and Rail's Treecottage
December 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: massively young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 76" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, blinding perfume, or familial or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to bring their own special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.