Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Treecottage ride as seen from the top of the heliport
Flip and Rail's Treecottage
June 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this ride in the morning.
- Minimum height 21".
- Guest in front must be at least 53" tall.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- During fair weather, this ride may melt.
- Be sure to hold your hats and plows inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caboose.